SEPTEMBER DENTAL SPECIAL
15% OFF ALL DENTAL PROCEDURES
15% OFF ALL DENTAL PROCEDURES
- Does your pet have bad breath? Unsightly teeth, or red inflamed gums?
- If so, this could be a sign of dental decay which requires immediate attention to prevent further health problems.
- At Desert Dunes Animal Hospital we want to promote dental hygiene for your loving pet family member by offering 15% off all dental procedures for September.
- This includes Gentle Dentals without anesthesia, Dentals with a sedative, and our Full Anesthetic Dentals.
- Pets are family and they need dental care just like you!
Call Today at 760-345-8227
To schedule an appointment for your pets COURTESY DENTAL EXAM, with one of our trained technicians.
15% OFF Dental Procedures:
- Gentle Dental (dental cleaning without anesthetic): This dental is indicated for calm pets that will sit with a dental technician without anesthetic and allow dental technician to scale and polish your pet’s teeth. We perform this on Dogs and Cats of all ages. Pet must be friendly and have no signs of loose teeth or major dental disease. This is recommended for pets with minor to moderate tartar build up that DO NOT need any dental extractions.
- Gentle Dental with Sedative (dental cleaning with sedative): This dental is indicated for anxious, nervous, or aggressive pets that would not hold still for a dental cleaning and polishing. Teeth are scaled and polished while he/she is sedated with an extremely safe and reversible tranquilizer. This is only indicated for pets that DO NOT need any dental extractions, since your pet is not under general anesthesia.
- Full Anesthetic Dental (dental with general anesthesia): This dental is indicated for pets that have loose and infected teeth or moderate to major dental disease. Teeth are scaled and polished and all loose and infected teeth are extracted while under anesthesia. We use a very high grade anesthetic. We perform an ECG of the heart and blood chemistries prior to all anesthetics to ensure your pet is the best anesthetic candidate!
AUGUST SPECIAL 20% OFF Feline FELV/FIV Tests
NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED if your kitty has a current examination, you may come in just for the 20% off test. If not, please call to make an appointment for an exam with one of our veterinarians, before the FELV/FIV test can be performed. Call 760-345-8227 today!
What exactly is FELV and FIV?
Feline Leukemia Virus and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus are two highly contagious viruses found in our feline communities. FELV and FIV have a wide range of effects on the feline body and overall deplete the immune system. These two viruses are easily spread from cat to cat and are not curable once infected. Infection is mainly spread from contact with infected secretions such as saliva, but also can be transferred via blood, urine, feces, and breast milk.
Who should be tested?
- All new felines purchased or adopted and brought into your home.
- All new kittens.
- Felines with fever, lethargy, chronic respiratory infection or chronic dental/gum infections.
How is the test performed? How long does it take to receive results?
The FELV/FIV test is a very simple test that requires a small blood sample. We run this test in house and
the results take approximately 15-20 minutes.